Here are the 15 amazing natural skin lightening tips presented. Over time our skin loses its natural glow, discoloration and sun damage causes it to look ugly. But now instead of worrying about the sun and finding the cream to improve skin tone, you can try these super exciting natural skin whitening tips that are tested by thousands of women.
You must know that these natural remedies for natural skin whitening will never cause any side effects to your face, unlike the creams available in stress-laden with harmful chemicals. So here are the thoughtfully collected 15 home remedies explaining how to naturally lighten skin:
Natural Skin Lightening Home Remedies:
1) Aloe Vera (Natural Skin Whitening Tips)
It is truly nature’s gift to skin. A compound named aloesin found in it, and it is helpful in regulating the production of melanin in the skin. Not only it will whiten the skin but also soften it and improves the quality of the skin. It is cheap and easily available. Aloe Vera is also a good treatment for bed bug bites on face.
Method to use Aloe Vera:
- Take out the juices of Aloe Vera.
- Apply its gel on the face and leave it dry.
- Wash it after some time.
It acts as a moisturizer, anti-bacterial agent, removes dead skin and natural skin lightening. Here is the simple guide about how to apply honey on your skin:
Method to use Honey:
- Just take a small amount of honey on your pal and apply it over the area which you feel are dark.
- Leave it for some time.
- Wash that area with lukewarm water.
- Follow this routine twice in a day to achieve natural skin whitening.
We all eat cucumber and cucumber water to stay refreshed and hydrated. Well, it works on our skin too.
Method to use Cucumber:
- Cut the slices of cucumber and put them on the dark areas.
- Or you can grate the cucumber and then put it on the neck, head, leg and face.
- Follow this routine daily to get natural skin lightening.
Potato has a lot of vitamins including vitamin C, and E, and not to forget the antioxidants. It works like a magical mask to get rid of discoloration and get a new glow on skin.
Method to use Potato:
- Just grate the potatoes and apply it over face and neck like a mask.
- Keep this mask for 20 minutes at least, and then wash it off.
- Add milk to this mixture to get the better results.
Ever since celebrities and diet specialist have popularized yogurt as a weight loss remedy, it has become a staple diet for women. But the lactic acid in yogurt has the bleaching properties. Here is how to use yogurt to brighten your skin:
Method to use Yogurt:
- Apply yogurt on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- See natural skin whitening in few days after doing this method regularly for few days.
Yes, using oranges is another skin lightening tip! Abundant in vitamin C, the oranges also act as mild bleaching agents for the skin. Along with consuming them regularly, apply the juice of oranges. Here is how:
Method to use Oranges:
- Take the juice in the small bowl.
- Apply the juice where you want to bleach and leave it for some time, then wash with water.
7) Tomato juice
Well, most of the remedies mentioned here are topical, but few foods can bring a glow to your face, and tomato juice is one of them. Drink one glass of tomato juice regularly to stay youthful with its natural skin lightening properties. Other than its natural skin lightening benefits the tomato juice is very useful for your overall health.
8) Almond Oil
The almond oil is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids, which are good for skin and known to improve the skin tone. There are also great uses of almond oil for face. Follow this simple guide to applying almond oil on skin:
Method to use Almond Oil:
- Take a small amount of oil in hand and apply over face, neck, hands and even legs.
- Use a tissue to absorb excess oil and leave it for some time.
- Then wash it with lukewarm water.
9) Lemons (A great way of natural skin whitening)
Filled with vitamin C, there is no doubt that people love using lemon based exfoliating scrubs. It has great and natural skin lightening properties. It is incredibly simple to use and also used to cure cystic acne with Lemons.
Method to use Lemons:
- Take cotton and dab lemon juice over the dark areas.
- Leave it for an hour.
- After that, wash face with cold water.
10) Rice Powder
Natural skin lightening is also possible with the rice powder; it will brighten your skin and remove all the toxins on it. Rich in vitamin E and C, antioxidants, rice powder can work as a natural sunscreen because of para-aminobenzoic acid in it. Add rice flour, water, and milk and made a thick paste. This is a great method of natural skin whitening.
Method to use Rice Powder:
- Apply the rice powder over face.
- Leave this mask until it becomes dry and then wash it off.
- Use regularly to get the maximum benefit of this natural skin lightening remedy.
Oatmeal is also used to brighten the skin, in this case, we mix oatmeal in the lemon juice. Here is the simple guide to using oatmeal for natural skin lightening:
Method to use Oatmeal:
- Add oatmeal in lemon juice, or tomato juice.
- Leave the mixture until oatmeal absorbs the juices and make a paste out of it.
- Apply this paste on face and the darker area.
- Leave it until dry and then wash it off.
It is another great method of natural skin whitening. Papaya is delicious, and you will be surprised to know that it has bleaching properties. A lot of cosmetic companies make face pack and scrubs based on papaya. You can just eat it, or you can grate it and apply it over the face like a natural face pack. It will work either way.
13) Sandalwood powder
Another natural skin lightening remedy is to apply the sandalwood powder on the skin. The sandalwood powder has a very pleasant smell that can help you calm down and relax. It inhibits the melanin production and can act as a natural skin lightening ingredient without any problem.
Method to use sandalwood powder:
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood powder with water.
- Apply a thin layer over face and leave it for some time.
- Then wash it with water, and you will notice the great results from this natural skin whitening method from the first attempt only.
14) Baking Soda Scrub
You must make sure that if you have sensitive skin, then it is not recommended to apply the baking soda scrub in this case you can apply moisturizer for sensitive skin. However, in case, your skin is not sensitive, then there is not any problem with using this scrub. With the first week of use, you will the changes.
Method to use Soda Scrub:
- Take one spoon of baking soda & add water to the requirement.
- You will get a thick consistent paste.
- It works for all skin type and to get the best results apply this method of natural skin whitening five times in a week.
15) Chickpea flour and Turmeric
The paste of Chickpea flour and Turmeric is quite popular in India for natural skin lightening, known as Upton. To boost the results, you can use yogurt instead of water.
Method to use Chickpea flour and Turmeric:
- Apply the paste on face and leave it until dry and the wash it off with water.
- You will notice the slight yellow due to turmeric, but do not worry.
- Use a mild organic face wash and was it off.
- Apply it twice a week.
The above discussed natural skin lightening tips are inexpensive and do not need a whole lot of preparation and these are natural skin whitening ways with long term results. Most of the bleaches and facial creams affect your skin. There are not any side effects of using these home remedies like medical treatments and facial creams.
Learn about the most common skin problems with their treatments here.
Try any of these home remedies of natural skin lightening to get your glowing skin. Let us know if you have any questions about this article in the comments below.