Try out cystic acne home remedy this time instead of medical treatments to get rid of this skin condition. Acne is a common problem in many people nowadays. Cystic acne is perhaps an awful kind of acne it is also called zits, pimples, and spots.
Cystic acne does not effect on your face only but can also affect your upper arms and trunk. There are many medicines which you get from any doctor but maybe it is not good for your skin.
So, if you want to cure your cystic acne at home, given below are some of the best home remedies. You can try out one cystic acne home remedy out of them and then go for the other one and see what suits you better.
Here is your cystic acne home remedy:
The baking soda is a natural and easy way to cure cystic acne. Baking soda is very helpful to treat cystic acne. Its mixture helps to kill exfoliate bacteria absorb oil from your face. How to do it:
- All you need is to create a mixture by mixing 1 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- After you wash off the face apply it at your affected areas two times a day.
- Let it for half an hour after applying on affected areas, then wash off with water.
Tea tree oil
The tea tree oil is one of the most common home remedies for cystic acne. It helps to unblock fatty glands, dry out the acne and purify the pores. This cystic acne home remedy will surely help you to get rid of cystic acne. How to do it:
- You need to Put the two drops on cotton of the tea tree oil and press it on your affected area.
- Leave it for overnight.
- If you have the skin allergy, then put 3 parts of water in 1 part of tea tree oil and then apply on your face to prevent any further danger.
On the other hand, there is an alternative:
- You can mix one teaspoon of original honey and then five drops of tea tree oil in the honey.
- After you have mixture ready apply this solution on your affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash your face with water.
It can help to decrease the form of puffy acne spots. This is one of the best home remedies for cystic acne. How to do it:
- Apply toothpaste on your affected area and after that leave it for a night.
- At affected areas, you must apply toothpaste, not the gel toothpaste.
Lavender oil is also an excellent cystic acne home remedy. It helps to decrease swelling and pain caused by this type of acne. It also helps in the healing process. How to do it:
- Firstly you wipe cotton with lavender essential oil and then apply it to affected area three times in a day.
- Within two days the fluid will come to the head and it helps in healing process.
- You can mix also some drops of lavender oil in the cleanser and use it as a face wash.
- It is recommended to can use it two times a day for better results.
One more option:
- Mix the five drops of lavender oil in a bowl of hot water.
- Then cover your face and head with the towel and let it for steam for at least ten minutes.
- Do this home remedy for at two or three days in a week and try to do it regularly.
Lemon juice is another one of the best-known home remedies for cystic acne. The citric acid found in the lemon works as the astringent. This acidity of lemon helps to get rid of the dead skin cells on the skin.
The lemon citric acid will also cure and give treatment to any type of rosiness and swelling by cystic acne. To do this home remedy, there are not any complex instructions to follow. How to do it:
- All you need is a lemon juice.
- You can simply apply the lemon juice on the affected areas of your skin.
- Let it for 10 minutes.
- Then wash it off with water.
The Neem oil contains a number of anti-bacterial properties which works rapidly to remove the cystic acne. Therefore, it is the great cystic acne home remedy. It kills the bacteria which cause cystic acne and it also helps to cure swelling and rosiness. In addition to the killing of these bacteria, Neem oil also soothes your skin. What do you want more?
Apple Cider Vinegar
Another great solution available out of best home remedies for cystic acne is the use of apple cider vinegar to cure cystic acne. Apple cider vinegar helps to remove extra oil to treat acne and also decrease the pain and swelling of the pimples.
It also balances the pH level of skin as well as it helps cleanse the skin. You will see great improvements on your face. This is an amazing home remedy if you want to get rid of cystic acne quickly. You must give it a try. Do you want to try out this cystic acne home remedy? How to do it:
- First of all mix up the equal amount of water, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Wipe cotton in this mixture and apply it on your affected area.
- After applying leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash it with the water.
- Apply this mixture two times in a day for a few days.
You can also use the turmeric powder to get rid of cystic acne. It fights against infections as a natural antiseptic and saves our skin from any damages. The turmeric contains amazing anti-inflammatory compounds which relieve the swelling caused by these zits as well as relieves its pain. If you want to out this home remedy, here is the simple guide. How to do it:
- You just need to add the one teaspoon of turmeric powder, little amount of water and unrefined sesame oil and simply make a mixture of it.
- Apply this mixture on your affected area and then let it on for at least half an hour.
- After half an hour, wash it off with the water.
- Implement this home remedy for two times a day and be regular in this schedule.
Ever heard about the use of egg white for cystic acne treatment? Not? But, it amazingly treats the cystic acne as a great source of protein. The egg white with its anti-viral characteristics destroys the bacteria. The use of egg white is very good and easy way to get rid of cystic acne.
It also helps to clean your skin and closes the pores with its skin tapering characteristics. The egg white also removes the oil from the skin and therefore, egg white also perfectly works for oily skin. Having all these characteristics this home remedy is included in the best home remedies for cystic acne.
Nature gives us so many gifts that can help you make your skin you deserve. The clay is one of them. Clay masks are very good in curing the cystic acne due to their exfoliating, astringent and the absorbent characteristics. It helps you to clean up the pores on your skin.
The natural clay have different colors which affect the skin in various ways. The white clay has unlimited characteristics it also boosts the blood circulation in the skin and can also try out brown clay but for the dry skin, brown clay is not recommended by health experts.
On the other hand, white clay is suitable for dry skin. Green clay is used for every type of skin. Clay masks are rich in various minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium. Still looking for more home remedies for cystic acne? Here is another one that can meet your needs.
One last cystic acne home remedy is to consume green tea more often. Why drink it? The reason is that green tea helps to make your skin healthier from the inside. Moreover, the green tea is full of natural antioxidants. These antioxidants inside the green tea help you to get rid of cystic acne. Again, it will not work if you drink green tea only once and expecting to see the positive results, so you must consume it regularly for better results.
Cystic acne undoubtedly is a very serious skin condition, if you are a victim of it. You definitely want to get rid of it as soon as you can. To help you out, we have listed some of the best home remedies for cystic acne. Try them out and let us know how these remedies helped you to cure cystic acne. We would love to hear from you. Also, share this amazing information about cystic acne home remedy with your friends.