Best treatment for dark circles under eyes that we are going to recommend is very effective in treating dark circles in both males and females. First of all, you should note that there are various reasons for dark circles appearing under your eyes.
Some of these reasons include disturbed lifestyle, hormonal changes, hereditary, lack of sleep, stress etc. If dark circles under the eyes are not treated on time, they could lead to severe health issues.
BEST TREATMENT FOR DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES
Different means have been devised to removing dark circles from under the eyes. Most people resort to the use of chemical based products, while some other people make use of home remedies as a result of their intensely sensitive skin. In general, people seek for the best treatment for dark circles under eyes. We have recommended some of the best cures for dark circles under eyes.
DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES TREATMENT
Are you fed up of hearing how tired and fatigued you look? Here are the best treatments for dark circles under eyes. They include:
- The use of Tomatoes: The first best treatment for dark circles under eyes is the use of tomatoes. Tomatoes are regarded as the perfect solution to get rid of dark circles, as they help to naturally decrease the dark circles and also make the skin soft. All you have to do is to mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with another teaspoon of lemon juice and apply under your eyes. Leave for 10 minutes and wash it off with. You can also drink tomato juice mixed with lemon juice and mint leaves to remove dark circles under your eyes.
- The use of Grated potatoes: Grate raw potato and extract its juice. Afterwards, take a cotton ball and soak into the potato juice. Close your eyes and put the cotton balls on your eyes. You have to ensure that the whole area of the dark circles is covered. Leave the cotton balls on your eyes for 10 minutes and wash off with water afterwards. This is one of the best dark circles under eyes treatment.
- The use of cold tea bags: Among the best treatment to dark circles under eyes is the use of cold tea bags. All you have to do is to soak a tea bag in water. Chill it in a refrigerator and place them on your eyes. This treatment technique should be done on a regular basis for results.
- The use of almond oil: Almonds possess vitamin E and its oil helps to make the skin supple. The use of almond oil for face is an effective treatment to dark circles under the eyes. Just apply almond oil on the dark circles under your eyes and massage gently. Leave the almond oil on under your eyes overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- The use of cold milk: You can make use of cold milk to decrease dark circles and also sooth your eyes and skin. Just take a cotton ball and place it in cold milk or water for a while. Apply the cotton ball ensuring that it covers the entire affected area. Let it stay for a while and wash it off with water afterwards.
- The use of orange juice: Another best treatment of dark circles under eyes is the application of orange juice. Just mix orange juice with few amount of glycerin and apply the mixture n the dark circles. The mixture will not only diminish the dark circles but also give your eyes a natural glow.
- Yoga/meditation: The major reasons for dark circles under the eyes are hectic lifestyle, depression and stress. You should note that no amount of remedy or substance will work if you do not put your mind at rest. The practice of yoga/meditation is among the best treatment for dark circles under eyes and it is one of the best fitness tips. When you practice yoga and meditation regularly, it will help decrease the dark circles under your eyes and also balance your body clock while calming your body, mind and soul.
- The use of cucumber: People see experts place slice cucumbers on the eyes while they give any beauty treatment, but just few people do this. If you want to get rid of the dark circles under your eyes in no time, place sliced cucumber in your refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Afterwards, place the sliced cucumber on the dark circles under your eyes and leave it for 10 minutes. Afterwards, wash your face with cold water and you will feel freshness around your eyes.
- The use of mint leaves: It is another simple dark circles under eyes treatment. Mint has an invigorating scent and nourishing qualities. They can also be used to remove dark circles under the eyes. All you have to do is to crush the leaves with water, creating a paste and apply same on the dark circles under your eyes. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. Ensure you this every night before you sleep, and you will be amazed by the result at the end of a week.
- The use of rose water: Rose water helps in the rejuvenation of the skin and also possesses beauty qualities. Rose water is among the best treatment for dark circles under eyes. Soak cotton balls in rose water and have them placed on the dark circles under your eyes. Leave if for at least 15 minutes and wash with cold water afterwards. Repeat this treatment technique very night for a month for effective results. This dark circles under eyes treatment gives most effective results. Read the benefits of rosewater for skin.
- The use of buttermilk paste: Buttermilk has various health benefits and it is among the best treatment for dark circles under eyes. Just take 2 tablespoons of buttermilk and turmeric powder and have them mixed well. Apply the paste on the dark circles under your eyes and leave if for at least 15 minutes. Wash your face afterwards with lukewarm water.
The above described remedies also aides in natural skin lightening.
Dark circles under the eyes can make you feel quite uncomfortable. It is advisable for dark circles under the eyes be treated on time as it could lead to severe health conditions after. The good news is that there are various treatment techniques that can be used for dark circles under eyes treatment.
Just follow any of the treatment techniques above as they serve as the best treatment for dark circles under eyes and you will be extremely amazed by the outcome afterwards.
Note: You can also opt in for chemical products for dark circles under eyes if you do not want to make use of the treatment techniques explained above. There are various chemical based products for the treatment of dark circles under the eyes and you could opt in for any of them. However, it is advisable to opt in for the treatment techniques explained above as they the best treatment for dark circles under eyes.
Find out the most common skin problems with their solution here. Also, share your thoughts about the article best treatment for dark circles under eyes in the comments section below.